A. Type of data processed
A1. Navigation data
The personal data of users who use the site https://www.scuoladimodapalermo.it are by their very nature recognizable through processing and association with data held by third parties and could allow the identification of the user himself. These data are acquired during the operation of computer systems and software procedures. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by site visitors, the time of the request, the size of the file obtained in response, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the numeric code that indicates the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters inherent to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to verify its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. The data on web contacts are not stored, however, for more than six months, except for any verification of computer crimes against the site. The anonymous statistics (aggregated data) on the use of the site could be communicated to external bodies and / or subjects for reporting purposes and, in any case, not for the purpose of commercial promotion.
A2. Data provided voluntarily by users
The data contained in https://www.scuoladimodapalermo.it are not sensitive data as defined by Legislative Decree 196/03 regarding privacy. Palermo Fashion Institute of Rossella Cutrò acquires personal data only and exclusively if users, connecting to this site, access certain services, such as requests for sending informative material. The data are then processed to provide the service and will be communicated to third parties (entities to which the data are due due to legal obligations or for purposes envisaged by the contract, companies appointed by us to provide the service only, our consultants and professionals responsible for carrying out activities administrative / tax or technical ancillary activities) in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03) and only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users themselves. The treatment will be carried out both in manual form and with the aid of electronic instruments. Any refusal to provide such data may lead to failure to provide the service.
Access to the site guarantees the confidentiality of the user’s name. The user agrees that his name will be kept by Palermo Fashion Institute of Rossella Cutrò with the sole purpose of setting up a database of recipients of any subsequent updates or information regarding. Upon written request by the user, the company will promptly cancel the name from the database, confirming it to the user.
No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard. No use is made of cookies for the transmission of personal information. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient site exploration. The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques that are potentially detrimental to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user. The use of persistent cookies (not session cookies) is aimed exclusively at improving the usability of the site and at simplifying the interaction with it. The user can change the browser settings so that persistent cookies cannot be received. The refusal to receive these cookies may, however, limit the possibility of interacting with the site.
Moreover, Palermo Fashion Institute of Rossella Cutrò processes the data anonymously and carries out data analysis procedures relating to the pages of the domain visited, found through cookies. The use of the Google AdWords cookies used can be disabled by visiting the page http://www.google.it/privacy_ads.html
B. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
Except as described for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the forms present on the site. The provision of personal data is mandatory in the registration phase in order to access all the public contents of the site and the advanced functions present therein. Their failure to provide such data will make it impossible to access certain contents of the site and its advanced functions.
C. Finality and methods of data processing
Below is a summary of the operations carried out which involve the collection, storage and / or processing of personal data and the aims pursued with each of them:
C1. collection and storage of personal data in order to provide the services offered by the site https://www.scuoladimodapalermo.it and to provide the Judicial Authority with any information requested
C2. collection, storage and processing of personal data for administrative purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail and / or paper of communications regarding the institutional purposes
C3. processing of personal data provided by the user and those obtained from browsing on the site in order to improve the usability of the site’s content (only for registered users)
Personal data is processed using IT tools for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which it was collected, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force; the processing procedures can be either automated (for example using electronic procedures and supports) or manually (for example on paper). Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
D. Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer may at any time exercise their rights towards the data controller pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30, 2003, which for convenience we report.
D1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of existence or less than personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
D2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
• of the origin of personal data
• of the purposes and methods of processing
• of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means
• of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
D3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
• Updating, rectification or integration of data
• The deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
• The attestation that the operations listed in points D1 and D2 have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
D4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
• To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
• The rights referred to in Article 7 shall be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom suitable feedback is provided without delay.
• The request, addressed to the Manager, can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail
Data processor and data controller
Palermo Fashion Institute di Rossella Cutrò
Via Notarbartolo 5 (angolo con Via Libertà)
90141 Palermo (Italy)
Partita Iva: 06754690821